Yesterday morning I was realizing that the back of my throat was starting to hurt. Sure enough, my attention span started to fray and my nose started to sniffle as I was driving to and from my pre-woodshop session in the evening, and I'm as sick as a dog today with congestion, a really sore throat, and cotton balls in my head. :-/ Oh yes, just the sort of state that one wants to go to woodshop in to use a table saw.
Good thing I'd already requested Wednesday off to stay under my PTO upper limit.
Maybe if I took more days off I wouldn't be so stressed about work, kitten storage, pool destruction, drainage and (oddly enough) digital cable that I get sick?
1 comment:
so sorry you have the dreaded disease. The girls have it too, and I'm trying to fight it off. Ugh.
Post a Comment