I, on the other hand, get no petsonthehead. I got a beautiful orchid in August, and now it looks dead./me cries
The McJedi Orchid Hospital is open for business, by the way. :-)
Do you want orchid food? I'm in the process of killing the one I had for years. Unless, the hospital wants to take it.
The hospital would be happy to take it in. And I'd take any orchid food that's specifically for blooming; I have lots of the all-purpose food though.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I, on the other hand, get no petsonthehead. I got a beautiful orchid in August, and now it looks dead.
/me cries
The McJedi Orchid Hospital is open for business, by the way. :-)
Do you want orchid food? I'm in the process of killing the one I had for years. Unless, the hospital wants to take it.
The hospital would be happy to take it in. And I'd take any orchid food that's specifically for blooming; I have lots of the all-purpose food though.
Post a Comment