Google likes to watch toilets flush. Maybe it's litterbox envy?
The vast growing sea that is my pumpkin and gourd vines is creeping its way around the pool (which we'll drain again soon). I have to water it fairly often to keep the expanse from drooping. The gourd flowers, as it turns out, are white and about four inches across, and bloom for a longer chunk of the day than the big yellow pumpkin flowers do; the effect is kinda pretty against the dark green sea of 10" leaves.
I've had Monday to Wednesday evening 'off' this week, with no events. I skipped out on the last Monday consolation game (had said no anyway because of an event that ended up getting cancelled); just not what I was in the mood for. I've signed up for another round of woodshop and glass classes, but they haven't started yet, so G gets to be faintly surprised that he's seeing so much of me in the evenings this week -- but, of course as it happens his work has flared up, so he's been coming home at 9ish anyway. Can't win!
My last Thursday game is (heh) Thursday. That one has been a fun team. G is taking a season off from hockey, but I'm in for another round.
And we've found a buyer for the Ninja two-fiddy.
And I'm working on my resume to finally leave the group-of-groups that I've been in for several years at work.
And I'm not going to try out for Maroon. Anyone want to co-captain in Red with me? Pass the word.
Lots of stuff that's making my week a little more...I dunno, stressful? than it could be. Stressful in a way that change is stressful, whether it be good or bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment