I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose a member of your family even if you know they've had a good life, etc. I'm sure the two of you will meet up again, and she'll be able to show you all the cool spots in the great beyond. Big hugs to you.
I'm so sorry. Mine was 18 yrs 9 mos, and left quite the hole in my dog-person heart. I like to say, he was like having about 5 cats, with the different phases he went through (including Invisible Cat, where people who'd visited would say, "You have a cat?").
4 comments:
ah, i'm so sorry to hear that. she had a good life with you, all furry faces should be so lucky. take care. =/
I'm so sorry to hear this, but she had such a full and wonderful life with you.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose a member of your family even if you know they've had a good life, etc. I'm sure the two of you will meet up again, and she'll be able to show you all the cool spots in the great beyond. Big hugs to you.
I'm so sorry. Mine was 18 yrs 9 mos, and left quite the hole in my dog-person heart. I like to say, he was like having about 5 cats, with the different phases he went through (including Invisible Cat, where people who'd visited would say, "You have a cat?").
Take care.
Post a Comment