Friday, July 22, 2011

We've moved!

Yes, I'm still here! I haven't been blogging lately because we've been trying to sell our house and buy another, and one is supposed to be hush-hush about it while the big cogs sloooooowly turn. They have finally finished turning, so I'm back.

We finished escrow on our sold house and got the keys to our new one this past Wednesday (yaay!) but now we're so busy trying to move all of our stuff from our storage unit to the new house that we're too tired to do much of anything else. :-P

I do like our new house, though, even after we've learned more about the little problems that every house comes with. Oh, and that a neighbor got robbed while he was out, via breakin -- they took his car and electronics. And that he's seen people break into what-is-now-our back yard in the past year. But other than that...I like it?

No comments: