Yes, McJedi goes quiet for a while, and comes back with a post subject of that?
Yes, well...
I suppose it's the un-ordinary stuff that ends up getting blogged about, and this lovely subject counts. It seems (perhaps I'd forgotten) that cats can have digestive problems, too. Given the personalities of my two handsome boys, it's of no surprise to me that Google was the one that came down with Digestive Issues first, since he's always investigating things. I'm assuming it was something he 'et' -- a nice something that wiped out most of those nice little organisms that live in the digestive tract or whatever similar process in there that Makes Things Come Out Solid. He was in evident discomfort for several days, but managed to scramble to the box in time and eventually got past it.
Now, of course, Jeeves comes down with it, and *he*, unfortunately, doesn't do so well behaviorally, and we spend a week becoming even better friends with Nature's Miracle.
I'll, uh, stop there. Needless to say, I'm quite glad that Jeeves has been quite well-behaved and in a good mood for the last couple of days, and we've confirmed that Things have gone back to normal. Or, as you could say, things have come out just fine.
You're welcome. :-)
1 comment:
LMAO. Very nice post.
Post a Comment