Thursday, September 20, 2007

Red Draft

We just did the Red Draft last night. Woo, what an adrenaline rush! I think it went very well; I think everyone came away feeling like they each got a great team, which is an excellent start.

Lisa and I, of course, got the *best* team, but I'm happy to let the rest of you go on with your delusions.

This morning has been packed with work meeting after work meeting, as well as getting out Red stuff (email, Evite) in preparation for tomorrow's game. Oh, and I should check as to whether the garbage company took away our sofa and lawnmower on schedule. And gave us a new garbage container as we asked, since the old one has a broken wheel and a crack down the side. And I need to fill out a license plate form for my ship....err, car plates, in preparation for my DMV apointment tomorrow (Yarr!) so I can sort that all out sooner rather than laterrr.

(Anyone else having trouble shaking off TLaPD???)

Oh, and I need to schedule a smog check for the Saturn so I can sell it. And call the dental place to ask why the heck my next appointment is at a different location, and of course work all of a sudden has a bunch of new stuff that needs doing, by yesterday. I need a vacation. No, correction -- I need some days where I'm not doing *anything* worklike or going-places-like so I can just get house stuff done.

*But* I get to meet my new team tomorrow, so there's something nifty to focus on! Watch out, McJedi's got her Captain hat on again...

1 comment:

-april said...

After playing your team,I must agree that you picked a mighty fine one.