Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hello, world!

Through the magic of Viv's blog and its enormous fan base, this blog is now open for business. So -- hello, world!! Maaaan, you mean someone's actually reading this stuff now? ;-) Actually, I gave my sisters the URL a while back, but I'm not sure they read it, particularly as I don't post that often. Like they should talk -- THEY both have blogs, and they post way-the-heck less often than I do! ;-)

So, heya. Welcome. I hope you enjoy your visit. And yes, my back is feeling great these days, thank you. ;-)

6 comments:

Viv said...

Phew, finally read my way through all the archives! Hello, McJedi blog!

McJedi said...

Hello and welcome, SoopahViv! :-)

-april said...

hello my captain! i need to go through the archives, but don't have time today!

cheddah said...

woooooO! must find some time to get caught up...

snarfdog said...

Wow, finally got caught up on all of it including the infamous bee eating pumpkin plants. Now if that's not enough to get others to go read the archives, I don't know what is. ;)

Viv said...

Bee eating pumpkin plants?? How did I miss those?!