Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update (29 Mar)

G is home this week, and it has been nice to have him around again. We spent last weekend looking at houses (and moving boxes around, and I had a hockey game, met up with a friend I'm doing a pen for, etc.) and saw another house today. Nothing yet that fits the bill perfectly, which is just as well, since our house isn't even on the market yet. It's kind of fun, though, in its way. Ah, if only we could take *this* kitchen from this house, and *that* view, and *that* living room, eh? Lots of looking around online and learning about how to go about getting showings, and gathering what information is pertinent to us without actually having been there yet. Musing over less important things like whether I could tolerate living on a road with a name like "Shady Acres" or "Pleasantville".

What else...I've been working on the next wave of contractors, somewhat. It's a bit of a scary prospect, wondering whether I want to change the color of our house. Would it look ok in one of those more modern warm medium-to-light brownish colors with white trim?

Oop, gotta run to woodshop...

No comments: