In the last few minutes, I've caught myself just sort of sitting and mentally 'whirring' as we call it, with no clicking. Kind of when you stop and realize that you've been staring off into space for the last 10 seconds, and you can't remember what you were just doing.
Then I realized, oh yeah, I only got 3-1/2 hours of sleep last night.
Why do I do this to myself?
It seems to be a trend: I work late on Sunday (or, if Monday is off, Monday) night to get work done for Eastern Time folks, stuff I wish I'd had time to get done the previous week, and which I know they'd be pleased to see done when they come in on Monday. Well, at least I've noticed the pattern. But it certainly makes me less efficient the following day. :-/ *yaaaaaawn* *goes to put the kettle on*
No comments:
Post a Comment