Ugh -- a cold hit me this evening. I started sneezing and my nose started dripping just before dinner time. My throat became itchy and now my head is starting to feel stuffy. Maybe I picked it up at the Sharks game on Tuesday? Regardless, it has come down fairly suddenly. I've just set myself for a 'maybe' for my Sunday Maroon (Maroon!) game as this cold might have me at more of a Red or Green speed by then, I fear. At least I was able to enjoy a good game with Joe yesterday...not only that, but the little speedy forward who was on my team last season as well, Gary, was *always* where I was going to send it; if I was rimming it to get it out of the D zone, he was waiting for it on the hashmarks on the side I went for. If I got it off the faceoff, he was right there for me to bounce it off the left boards to, around an opponent. It was heavenly. He shrugged after the game that he was simply where it made sense to be. I'm starting to really like having the guy on the ice with me...but I'm going to be toast if he ever plays against me. ;-D
Tomorrow morning I turn in my fosters to the Humane Society to go up for adoption, and in the evening I have a family gathering to go to. If I'm sneezy I'll consider not going. :-/ Either way, methinks the niece whose birthday we're celebrating may be getting a gift card, heh. 12-year-olds seem so indecisive any time we ask, anyway...they're so busy trying out different things, never passionate about any one thing for very long. The bookworm part of me would rather lean towards Barnes & Nibble than iTunes, though...but on the other hand, her mother works for the library, so... ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment