Friday, May 20, 2005
Automation
It's funny how one's habits get some stuff accomplished regularly, without you thinking much about it. This week I went a number of days before realizing that I should take some time out for a shower. Why did this take conscious thought, you ask? Because a) I don't tend to have noticeable BO, and b) I usually play hockey and softball every week, and shower after each event, so it kind of gets done automatically. I'm not playing either this week, and...forgot to find a new place in my schedule for showering, apparently. Pth. TMI, I know. So anyway, I decided to give my physical self a break day and took a shower instead of going to the FC; I'm sure my mental self will be doing plenty of hamster-wheel work at dinner, and I wanted to look clean and presentable besides. :-) Huzzah for having shower facilities at work -- and for keeping supplies handy in my cube in case I should want one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment